If you have health/fitness gear, technology or clothing that you think might be a good addition to Fitness Test Drive, please contact me with a quick pitch about your product(s). I’d love it if you could include links to a website, social channel or YouTube that illustrate and showcase what you’ve got for me to test-drive. Kindly also take a moment to read about this blog to double-check that your product would be right for a review here. And please feel free to email me to request my media kit: amanda(at)fitnesstestdrive.com.
I blog about health and fitness products that fall into the following categories:
- Fitness Style (clothes, stuff you wear)
- Fitness Gear (equipment, shoes, exercise accessories)
- Fitness Gadgets (devices, digital doodads)
- Fitness Tech (wearables, trackers, apps)
- Fitness Programs (DVDs, classes, on-demand workouts)
- Fitness Fuel (healthy snacks)
In addition to product reviews here on this blog, I frequently post on social media about health/fitness brands. The result: Lots of positive word of mouth and the opportunity to influence followers’ discussions and perceptions about products.
The screenshot below is one example of how this social influence is beneficial to brands. For more examples, see my Social Influence page.